Favorite Dog Toy

So I don't write reviews about dog stuff often because 
A. they don't really make that much of an impact on our lives and 
B. I don't think anyone cares (but maybe I will now? Because I love taking pictures of Winston) 
 I saw a post on Facebook from Amanda where she said she was making dog toys and it sparked my interest! Unpoppable, and soft. Two things my dog loves. You could choose from so many colors and 3 different sizes so I messaged her to ask about which would be best for Winston (he is 35-40 pounds) and he doesn't seem to like toys that are a little too big for his mouth. She gave me some advice on what her dogs like and I went with a medium. It is perfect! Details below...
I absolutely love that it's a toy that goes with our home. It doesn't look cheap or hokey like the other dogs toys we buy. It can pass for a pillow in both rooms of our house and it's the one toy I don'€™t mind if he leaves lying around. DOG MOM WIN. 
I was really worried that we could get the toy in he mail, that I would love the way it looked but he wouldn't want to play with it (this happens often. I get more excited about toys than he does???) But luckily for us he LOVES it. I mean LOOOOVESSS it. It's the only toy he's played with since we got it and he carries it around with him everywhere he goes. Chase even looked at me the other day and said "good purchase" accompanied by a high five. GUYS. I got a high five from chase for spending money. I don't even know how that happened.
I really love supporting small businesses but I love it even more if it's a great product that someone made with their own 2 hands. There is something so great about people's various talents and I love having bit's of those cool talents scattered all around my home.
So where can you get one of these fabulous toys? 
This is Amanda's Etsy shop here --> Amanda Lynn Crochet
and this is her FB business page here! --> Amanda Lynn FB
Thanks for reading friends! ( and enduring my obsession with my dog. It's normal....right?)  

2 comments

  1. Seeing this review makes me miss my dog even more than usual (as if I needed an excuse.) Also, I'm in love with your couch (kind of awkward compliment lol.) But, seriously where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No compliment is a weird compliment to me! haha thank you! We actually JUST got it this past week on craigslist! but it's from Ikea :) It was the exact one I wanted at half the price so I counted that as a serious blessing :) PS missing your pup is the hardest :( I hope you get to see him/her soon!! Dogs seriously make the world go round

      Delete