Classic Soft Bridal Makeup

Hey all! If you've been following me on Instagram you've seen my monthly makeup inspirations (aka #monthlymakeupinspo) where I highlight certain products that I feel fit the month because of season, holiday, ect. This months is focused on a soft classic bridal look because

1. April is my wedding month.
    and
2. My best friend Mckenzie is also getting married at the end of this month!

    I have the great honor of getting to do her makeup for the big day so I'm in practice mode for the next few weeks. (If you'd like to volunteer to come over and lend me your face, please send me a message!) This is the first look I've tried out because it's probably the most sought after look for a mix of glam and classic.

Below are pictures of the look I completed with some of the products featured in this months inspo, what those products are and what products were used to achieve this look!
Let's talk products! In this months inspiration  picture you will find:
Red Cherry Lashes #217 //  NYX HD Concealer  //  MAC lipstick in Modesty // Dinair Airbrush Foundation //  Bobbi Brown Blush in Tawny // Chloe Perfume // Love sweet Love Perfume // Becca x Jaclyn Hill highlighter in Champagne Pop // OPI polish in Samoan Sand // Mac Fix + // 
Shadows Listed Below
Shadows (Left to Right) : 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Vanilla // Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream // Morphe ES76 Pink Moscato // 
Makeup Geek Glamorous // MAC Swiss Chocolate // Makeup Geek Mocha //
Eyes:
+ Prime with Urban Decay primer in Eden. Then set primer right away with the shade Cream. I apply it to my whole lid for a smooth and clean base for blending. ( and to cover the discoloration on my eyelids!)
+ Apply Makeup Geek Créme Brulee to the crease. Start with minimal product and continue to go over it to build intensity.
+ Then apply Mac Swiss Chocolate to the outer V and inner crease till the middle of the eye. Apply Luscious (from the too faced sweet peach palette) and Morphe Pink Moscato to the lid. (just pink moscato works just as well, just spray with fix plus for added intensity)
+ Elf liner in Black to the upper lid,  apply a light layer of mascara then pop on Red Cherry lashes on 217. 
Face:
Maybelline Matte and Poreless foundation // Nyx Dark Circle Concealer  //  NYX Concealer in a Jar in Green // NYX HD Concealer // Smashbox Contour Sticks // Kat Von D Light and Shade Palette // RCMA No Color Powder // Too Faced Bronzers in Chocolate Soleil and Sun Bunny // Mac Fix + // 
Feather Brows:
Mac Modesty on the lips and Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne pop as a highlight! If you have this highlight you know how addicting the peachy gold tone can be. It's hard to reach for another highlighter. 

I hope this little bridal look gives you some inspiration, or at least entertained you for a few minutes ;) Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions you have. 
I am so in love with weddings (the planning, the pictures, the makeup, the flowers, the love!) and I'm so glad I got to do a little something to celebrate this special month. I hope to do a few more makeup things in the upcoming future. Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo 


PS: How gorgeous is my BFF Kenz?! I can't wait for her big day!!

2 comments