Miss Connell Makeup

I had such a good time doing Shaunessy's makeup for Junior Miss! (or Miss Connell...I don't know what people are calling it so pick one). Don't get me wrong, I was SUPER nervous because I wanted her to like it and everything makes me nervous..but she was so great about it
I've put together a product list below of some things I used for this look, since I thought that would be the easiest way to break it down.
Eye shadow: Too faced Chocolate Bar palette & a little Lorac 2
Eyeliner: L'Oréal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 24 Hour
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies
Contour: Smashbox step-by-step contour sticks & Smashbox step-by-step Contour kit
Blush: Becca in Songbird
Highlight: Becca in Opal
Foundation: L'Oréal true match: cool
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel & light brown powder
Lipstick: Too-faced La creme lipstick in Pink Chocolate
Setting Spray: Nyx matte finish makeup setting spray
I seriously loved working on her perfect skin, and seeing her rock it on stage that night! She won herself that scholarship money, and then went to Europe. Basically, my life was not that cool as a Junior in High School ;) 
So the gym basically had the worst lighting in the world which is a nightmare, and it's so orange in there so spare me with the photos, and enjoy the love instead 
 ^^ Creepin of course ^^



No comments