Miss Shaunessy

I took these photos about 8 million years ago (thanksgiving to be exact) and I haven't gotten around to posting them due to an "editing block" if you will. I edited some pictures 4 of 5 times and still couldn't decide: but since it's been forever,  I decided I'm not a photographer and threw cohesiveness out the door.That helped a little. Annnd I let myself off the hook for taking these as JPEGS instead of RAW : maybe I can fix that mistake and take a few more when we head to Washington for Junior Miss. :) It will make it much easier for me to edit next time around. 
I was able to do some light makeup on Shaunessy and we crammed in a few photos that day before heading to the bountiful temple! She was such an easy subject to work with because she's not awkward about posing and has perfect skin. Does it get better? Here are a few of some of my favorites below! The rest to be posted to Facebook soon!



No comments