Lovely Ladies

I'm gonna get back to blogging a little bit again. Don't I always say that though?
Let's catch up.
I wasn't in Rexburg this past fall but I did get to visit and stay with my lovely 210 Ladies! Today,I miss them a ton, so I thought I'd dedicate this post to them. 
I have seriously been blessed to live with (and meet) some of the coolest ladies you will ever come across. Even my adopted roommates ( thats what I'll call you since technically I only crashed on your couch for like 2 weeks )and those who practically lived in 210 without actually living there ;)  Each one has taught me something and they're pretty hilarious. If you get the chance to meet them: you really should. You won't regret it. Here's to you ladies! I miss you so much- sorry I stalk you so much of Facebook…..but also…..
not sorry at all. 
^^ Doing "the Bryndee" ^^
I can't believe I'm actually getting married and won't wake up to the sound of north gate construction, 
nights of screaming at the bachelor, dance parties we basically go to just to stand around and watch bryndee dance, roommate dinner, "family time" on our computers, 

late night Grey's marathons, heart to heart talks, getting locked out and scaring my roommates to death in the middle of the night, Winning the halloween compatition (twice, see below!), getting the scoop about the latest random guy who asked you out, 

doing insanity (and failing…minus Trischelle), walking to church and climbing the creaky stairs in front of everyone when we're late,Chi Theta Kappa!, mcdonalds and applebees trips on a whim, Cassie's wheaties and maybe best of all roommate sleepovers in the living room. Endless kusco and decorating the apartment for Christmas. I love you all so much. I'll still call you my roommates for ever 
PS. 210 holds the halloween trophy 2 years in a row now. Oh yes. 
Chase and I accidentally stumbled upon the seven deadly sins idea, since I was visiting 210 that made & girls in the apartment. Each girl had a sin and a quote they said to fit with that sin. I quite enjoyed that. Hopefully 210 will hold the champs till the end;)