Josh Groban Hollywood Bowl 4th of July: California Day 2

Several months back for my birthday chase surprised me with with tickets to go to the hollywood bowl on fourth of July and see Josh Groban live! He is smart because things I love include
-The summer
-Fireworks
-Josh Groban
-Chase
All of those things were included. It was amazing. We beat traffic by leaving early but then had time to blow so we visited Hollywood Blvd. 
Chase told me it was a little over rated. It's true. It's a lot of people selling things. The best thing BY FAR was the 2 jack sparrow impersonators side by side, one of them talking to darth vader. YES.
Passed them like 4 times just cause I enjoyed it so much. One guy was Johnny Depp. Even did the little finger wave. So fancy. 
Headed back to the Bowl with a massive group of people. Took pictures of the two of us with all of them around. NO SHAME. 
Here's the sad part. No big cameras allowed so we had to check it in :( 
This is us being sad about that.
So we used Iphones. You can't just not take pictures...double negative? 
The concert was AMAZING. When Josh Groban came out I almost PEED MY PANTS.
You think I'm kidding. I squealed like a baby pig in boots.
He played my favorite song-Vincent. I almost died. 
AND sand "smile" just for kicks. OH.MY.GOSH. favorite songs out the wazoo. 
The fireworks were amazing. Whole day= Magnificent. 
The only thing was I thought that's when chase would propose but he did that on purpose....that bass.
Leaving was chaos. Look at these people. It was all apocalyptic and shtuff. 
AMAZING fourth of July I'll never forget.

No comments