Claire says "Yes to the Dress"

I have been horrible at keeping up with the blog...being on track will do that too you..but a couple weeks ago Claire and I went into Idaho Falls, to Treasure's, to look for her wedding dress. Crazy stuff huh? I felt like I should make all these comments like I hear on "say yes to the dress" but most the time I just said "that's pretty". I'm super helpful I know... But it was honestly pretty cool to see her pick a dress, and she picked THE dress! Only 4 more months till I will have to change Claire's contact name in my phone from " Claire Ross roommie" to "claire NELSON roommie"...or maybe ex roommie..but that might be too sad so I might not put the Ex in there. The following pictures are not THE dress (because Spencer her fiance' is not allowed to see the dress! shhhh!) the up close ones are little hints though;)
Excuse the fact the I felt the need to make everything black and white....the lighting was a little orange so It was buggin me. So glad I got to be there for the engagement, the dress picking and soon the Wedding!