Thanksgiving with the Joyners

So this thanksgiving I wasn't able to travel home to be with my family (wisconsins a ways away to fly for just a couple of days- but luckily the Joyners were sweet enough to let me tag along with them. They all met up in Utah this break so it wasn't too far for Me, Chase, Logan and Cy to travel down there (thank goodness too because I'm not a huge car trip person. I think my parents moving us via car trips ruined that for me) Their family is the absolute sweetest, I felt so welcomed, it was great. I didn't take as many pictures as usual, so I apologize in advance. Partly, I didn't want to creep people out by taking pictures of them the whole time...makes people feel weird...or something..
so heres the lowdown on thanksgiving- have a divine dinner, the guys played basketball afterwards and I got to talk to Jaki, Chase's super amazing mom, till our fingers were going to come off from the frigged Utah air. 
The super cute shaunessy and chase with their cousin in the back, Photobombing at its finest. 
We want to Salt Lake that night and saw the Christmas lights. So Pretty. Loving Salt Lake more and more every time I go by. I love the Salt Lake temple- people think it's overrated but something that took that long and is that beautiful cannot be overrated. 
Annnnnnnnd I ran into the Joys! Crazy small world huh? The Joys were my parents best friends before I was born and helped me get up to school..and took care of me as a baby. Basically they do a lot of stuff, and they're the sweetest people. 
Afterwards, we went to the city creek mall across the street. Amazing, I love it. How can you not love anthropologie and a two story forever 21? that's right...You can't.  Mckae has impeccable taste in music and style...she likes anthropologie. Need I say more?
Chase had Red Lobster for the first time. I'm glad I could show him to ways of delicious food of the sea. I adore Red Lobster. You think I'd get sick of it by now, but tis not the case people. Plus it was now combining my two favorite things- Food and Chase. Does life get better than this? 
We also went to boondocks. What is boondocks you ask? I asked that as well- according to the sign it's a fun zone...and that is was my friends. Laser tag? Thats my JAM. I suck at it but that does not stop me from feeling like jack bauer and james bonds baby. Super stealthy mode suckas. We all look hardcore, but all the people in the photo below whopped me. Logan is some sort of laser tag master in disguise. 
You know what else is my jam? SKEEBALL. ohhhh yes. Chase doesn't enjoy when I cream him but what can i say? Pictures or it didn't happen. 
Sorry honey, It is what it is. 
And I didn't do go carts but I can tell you it was hilarious watching them speed around the track. 

Basically this- thanksgiving was great. Super fun, super delicious and the Joyners are an amazing family. I can't thank them enough for having me. Hope my family in the future is that great.