Devo and a Claire Visit

Would anyone like to know what Devo is? We here at BYU-I decided that full words take too much time to say so we shortened devotional to devo. Basically the shut everything down Tuesdays at 2 pm so we can listen to speakers and be uplifted spiritually. We are reminded of the love God has for us. It's pretty cool
Check it ------> DEVO! 
Claire my first roommate also came to visit. (mostly visit her fiance Spencer but i know deep down she wanted to see me too.... ) 
Here's some fun pictures of people I love. Sorry I don't have much to say. I'm kinda lame when it comes to writing. 
            This is my gorgeous friend Mikyla. She's super sweet and funny. nuff said. 
       This is Chase and I think he's pretty cute. But hey, you didn't hear that from me
     These are my roomates! Claire and Nicole- goobers, both of em, but you gotta love it. 
                                         And of course my bestie, Stephanie! 
And now here are just some random pictures. enjoy:) It was great having claire here- the weird voice made a return and i cant wait to room with her again this winter! 
Always have Happy Tuesdays friends!