Song From the Heart

Guys, it's been one of those days where I sat around thinking WAY too much and it's also been one of those days where I surely do miss a lot of things. Plano choir. Oh yeah, I miss it. Theres something about performing music that makes you feel differently, think differently, everything. I stalked our choir videos. I'm lame. I can't help it. This was one of my favorite songs to sing EVER. I wish it was longer on the video but thank you to however took the video. The composer wrote this song after his mother died. It's a stunning piece. 
SERIOUSLY. CLICK THIS. IT MAKES MY SOUL CRY.
OR This one.... I like this one too.
Plus I really miss my choir family. 
This choir had the greatest people with the most AMAZING TALENT. The most amazing choir president, and director. 
I really miss the sound, being a choir officer, taking attendance, singing and learning but I am so grateful that I had the experience and the memories for the rest of my life. God is great to me for allowing me this blessing. Music if forever, family is forever; Once a wildcat, always a wildcat.