Ups, Downs, and Provo Utah

 So can I tell y'all that my best friend Mckenzie is a wonderful person and let me stay with her over spring break? yes. Well it's true, and I love spending time with her weird face. With all our ups and downs, we will still be friends till we're old and wrinkly.So far I think we're succeeding with the old thing, but if my clinique works we will postpone the wrinkly as long as possible... 
 I got to spend time with her lovely family, which was the bomb. The Molines know how to have a good time, let me tell you. Annnddd Tanner is back from his mission in Australia! pretty sweet- So glad I got to see that wicked awesome family.
 Also got to see the lovely Kalya as well! I'm convinced Texas spawns the coolest people.
And basically this spring break consisted of a lot of feelings for me. Too many emotions, to many ups and downs and this chick Mckenzie put up with all of it. We have our bouts on life, boys, politics, what have you but I can always count on her. Grateful for bestfriends.

No comments