Steve You Say?

Guess what happened about 5 years ago? I met my two best friends in the whole world, and one of them is named stephanie, or steve, or stephers, you know whichever fits at the time. Point is- I love this woman like my sister. She is my sister. And we got the privilege of going to college for our first semester together and I could not be more grateful.
This lady and I have gone through more things together than I can count. Starting off in middle school as beehives, walking home from Schimelpfenig, crazy sleepovers, laundry nights, talking about our futures and all the weddings, births, moving, and deaths in our families. Scream from the mountain top happy times or break down and cry your eyes out times. Living together for the last semester of senior year of high school, or living together (maybe unintentionally) for the first semester of our college life. As we realized lately we might not have almost ANYTHING in common- but you are one of those friends you don't make because they are like you, but because they complement you. We really do bring out the best in each other sometimes, since we're both crazy and all. Can't believe after everytime that I've cried like a baby when we split, i still bawled when you left school this time too.
 
 I keep stopping and starting this post over because it's hard to decide through how many memories or stories or words I could put in here to tell you how much you mean to me- but over all i think yo know more than anything you will be one of my bestfriends forever. One day you'll find that man whos less than perfect (as all men are) but you'll love him so much it wont matter, and he'll be your bestfriend but heaven forbid he tries to take my spot; and you know I'll be creepin every steph of the way to make sure he's good enough for you. But until then we'll go through school together and learn whatever heavenly father has to throw at us and grow together like we always do. I love you steve! 
-Steve+Joe+ken 
Forever 

No comments