Conference time! 182 Edition

So we had General Conference this past weekend, and be we I mean the Mormon population of the world. It was WONDERFUL. I love conference, personally. I didn't used to so much as a kid but now that I can pay attention (or a tad more attention than i used to), and take notes, I end up loving the strength I get from these talks. Between watching it at my home with my posse and at Conner's, it seems apparent that no matter where you are there WILL be someone taking a conference nap. 
Also got to see Elder Kent Bateman sing in the MTC choir as well! So fun to try and pick him out from the crowd-and surprisingly not very hard either. 
 (I gave you guys some help with some nifty arrows as well...) If you know Elder Bateman, you can keep up with his mission blog by clicking HERE. 
Annndddddddd if you'd like to hear some of what we learned at conference this year-here's a favorite of mine. Or feel free to roam from this link to other talks. Although, who doesn't love Uchtdorf? :)