I hope they call me on a Mission

So guess what one of the coolest things is? Getting letters from your friends on missions. seriously- getting some snail mail will totally brighten your day. If you haven't tried it recently you should try it kids. Lately a lot of my friends have been leaving for their missions, which feels so weird. We are officially old. I have to tell you though, I'm really proud to have such faithful friends. That a 19 year old guy or 21 year old girl would give up about 2 years of their lives to serve the lord, amazes me. I am grateful for their love of our savior even when times are hard. The shirt in the left of the picture my roommate Claire found, and  the letters on the right are from Guatemala and Italy!  Can't wait to see my buds in a couple years. Godspeed. 
Top to bottom left to right: Matt Willardson, Taylor Baker
Kent Bateman-Daniel Peterson  -Dylan Richmond -Jorge Cuellar 
Click it! 

Want to know more about the greatness that is missionary work?
Click it kids.. I know you want to

No comments