Cougar Land!

Warning: this post contains many many MANY pictures. Alright, continue now... 
Guess who went to Provo, UT for the first time this past weekend? That's right, this kid. It was pretty great too! I went to see my bestie Mckenzie and got to meet some wonderful new people, see amazing old hometown friends and explore the ever thrilling cougar land.

So all those exciting pictures occurred on the first two days and included-Lindsay and Kenzie showing me around campus, California pizza kitchen date, Laundry adventures at 3 am (which kiddos, if you've never rolled yourself around in a dryer i would suggest it. very fun.) and some university mall shopping. Also many dance parties with Lindsay S.+ Lindsay N. + Kenz and watching The Vow. ( Holy Moly, what a great movie) Many exciting things-obvinoms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here you will find Monday with some beautiful Plano, TX girls-Heather and Kayla! Can you tell they're roommates? Also, I love their guts. It was wonderful to see hometown friends again- I miss Texas and it's people. These ladies were lovely enough to introduce us to the Cannon Center. If i lived here I would be 50 pounds heavier already. not a hyperbole. Well also made a fool of ourselves with accent videos ( just like old times) and smanging dance parties. Thank heavens for people like these girlies. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here's the jist of it y'all. This weekend was wonderful, cold, sleep deprived, lots of laughing, meeting new people and realizing how much I love my best friend and how grateful I am that our colleges are not that far apart. I'm so grateful for the gospel and that god moved me to meet this crazy goober, because he knew that I would need someone to make stupid jokes with, to cry with, to talk about classes, and boys and how scared we are to get married someday. He knew I would think I'd never be friends with this kangaroo and 5 years later here I am taking a trip to provo to see said kangaroo. 
Love you till we're old and wrinkly Demi- can't wait for our next visit!

No comments