Snow and bagels

So I'll give you a disclaimer- this is going to be a really boring post. it pretty much has no purpose whatsoever, i just thought I'd do an update on this week, and how schools going. Lots of homework, it's college. I have a kitchen to make food but I tend to find myself to lazy lately to cook a whole meal just for one person so I've been living off of blueberry bagels, and I'm rather enjoying it if I do say so myself. I went ti my first Devo this week! It was pretty grand- I'm glad we have them every Tuesday here, it's pretty uplifting. Oh and also it snowed for the first time since I've been here! snow is magical, just not all the time so im glad it didnt last too long. 
Also my next door neighbor, Libby, has one of those awesome beard hats. So cool. We enjoyed it. 
I'm super excited for this weekend, so bring it on!

No comments