Little birthday with a side of Apostle

So this week went by super fast, lets have a recap shall we? 
My roomies birthday was this week!
This ladies and gents is my lovely roommate Claire. She is now officially old! Just kidding, but time is flying. Jenn, Marissa and i preped for her birthday with a new scripture case, cake, cinnamon rolls and a few decorations. I love celebrating peoples birthdays! We even took down the decorations in reasonable time...
That also happened to be Devotional day and L. Tom Perry of the quorum of the 12 came! how freaking amazing is this school? There were a million and two people there ( ok, hyperbole but you catch my drift) 
And later in the week my lovely neighbor Kaity decided to make cupcakes, which are freaking delicious by the way. I enjoy her quite a bit :) 
Oh and for a little last tidbit, can i just say i really love my roommates? A lot of people have been saying they get in fights with their roommates a lot, well this doesn't happen to us because my roommates are awesome. I am blessed. :) Happy weekend all!